1st July 2016
Trust Board Meeting – 6th July 2016
The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board, is to be held on Wednesday 6th July 2016 at 09:30 a.m. in the Conference Room, School of Health Sciences, St. Mary’s Hospital, Parkhurst Road, NEWPORT, Isle of Wight, PO30 5TG.
Members of the public are welcome to attend and the papers are available on the Trust’s website at www.iow.nhs.uk under the ‘about us’ section. The direct link is http://www.iow.nhs.uk/about-us/our-trust-board/2016-board-papers.htm
Items on the agenda include:
- Recognition of staff achievements including the Employee of the Month award (nominated by service users and carers)
- Updates and reports from the Trust Chairman, Chief Executive, Executive Medical Director, Chief Operating Officer and Executive Director of Nursing
- Performance of the Trust across all areas including ambulance, community, hospital and mental health services reported in the Trust performance report.
- Annual Complaints, Concerns & Compliments Report 2015/16
- Safer Staffing Report
- Presentation on mortality
- Reports from Serious Incidents Requiring Investigation
- Update on the My Life a Full Life programme
- Feedback from patients and staff including actions from ward and clinic visits by Board members, and filmed patient feedback
Mark Price, Company Secretary at Isle of Wight NHS Trust, said: “We encourage members of the Trust, the public, staff and anyone with an interest in the Island’s health service to attend our Trust Board meetings to see how the local NHS is governed. Although the Trust Board meeting is not a ‘public meeting’ at which anyone can speak members of the public are invited to send questions in before the meetings to firstname.lastname@example.org.”
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Friday 15th July 2016 in the Education Centre, St Mary’s Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5TG.
The next meeting of the Isle of Wight NHS Trust Board to be held in public is on Wednesday 7th September 2016 in the Conference Room, School of Health Science Building, St. Mary’s Hospital, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5TG.
The majority of services provided by Isle of Wight NHS Trust are commissioned and funded by Isle of Wight Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), NHS England and Isle of Wight Council.